Thursday, December 18, 2008

Incorporating Tech into ESL

I'm really happy with how the ESL course went this fall - I incorporated a lot more "authentic" language opportunitites for them into what we were doing and I also took the chance to use more technology with them than ever before - This is possible with my smaller class size!
We used blogs throughout the course to sort of portfolio their work and progress, to reinforce the content, to give them a chance to use language in authentic ways, and to showcase the tech they used

Check out their individual blogs (they all linked to each other's) - so start HERE and then click on the links to the other blogs... Be sure to click on "Older Posts" at the bottom of each page to see all of their work.

Tools we used...
  • Slideshare.com
  • Voicethread.com
  • YouTube.com
  • Blogger.com
  • Digital Commons equipment - Green screen, HD camera, iMovie, FinalCutPro

No comments: